All minimally invasive procedures are not created equal
North American Spine works with interventional pain specialists, orthopedic spine surgeons and neurosurgeons to match the patient to the right procedure(s). Our ultimate goal is to relieve patients’ pain symptoms through the least invasive means possible. For many patients, part of a suggested treatment plan will include the AccuraScope® or a SecuraSpine Procedure.
The AccuraScope Procedure utilizes a natural opening at the base of your spine to access the spinal canal. In addition to being less traumatic, this approach allows the physician to guide instruments along the length of the lumbar spine, diagnosing and treating problems in real time. The least invasive surgery available, this procedure has the ability to treat multiple levels of damage within one procedure.
The SecuraSpine Procedure was designed for patients whose spines need reinforced stability. Instability can cause nerve compression and damage and may occur for a number of reasons, including bulging, missing, or compromised discs, and narrowing of the spinal canal. Diseases and disorders associated with these conditions include degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, and others.
Do you want to learn more?
Start a personalized case review by submitting your MRI or CT scan report.
Or review our other minimally invasive procedures.
- Vertebral Augmentation Surgery
- AccuraScope® Laminotomy/Laminectomy Procedure
- Foraminotomy Surgery
- Anterior Cervical Decompression Surgery
- Facet Nerve Ablation Surgery
- AccuraScope® Lumbar Discectomy Procedure
- AccuraScope® Cervical Discectomy
- Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery
- Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation Surgery
- Neurostimulation Procedures
- Arthroscopic Spinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Laser Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery