Am I A Candidate?
North American Spine aims to help those with chronic back or neck pain find long-term relief through our exclusive No-Cost Concierge Service. Each patient is assigned his or her very own Patient Care Manager to manage every detail of your journey to pain relief. This includes insurance verifications, MRI reviews, gathering medical records, scheduling details, regular check-ins to update you on the status of your case, and more. The unique service provided by your Patient Care Manager is free of charge.
To find out if you’re a candidate for a North American Spine procedure, call us anytime at 877.474.2225 or submit an online form. Our friendly Patient Care Managers are standing by and are ready to match you with the best physician to treat your unique condition.
Free Second Opinions
If you have an MRI or CT scan that is less than three years old, send it in to your Patient Care Manager. Our medical team will review it and communicate what next steps are needed to provide a treatment plan from the North American Spine physician best fit to treat your unique case. For a second opinion, fill out the form on this page or call us at 877.474.2225.
If you’ve never had an MRI/CT scan: Your first step will be to make an appointment with your Primary Care Physician, who can order one for you.
Candidacy is determined by several factors:
- The nature of your pain and previous treatments.
- Your medical history, including prior surgeries. We do help patients with previous failed back surgeries.
- Your insurance. We work with many private insurance policies and do offer self-pay for some patients. Unfortunately, we are unable to work with public insurers like Medicare, Medicaid, or Workers Comp at this time.
- Bulging, protruding, or herniated disc
- Pinched or Impinged Nerves
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Bone Spurs
- Back or neck pain, with or without radiating leg/arm pain
- Numbness, weakness, and/or tingling in the limbs
- And many more
Connect with a Patient
Some of our former patients have been kind enough to offer to speak with back pain sufferers who are looking into treatment options. We encourage you to take them up on it! After we determine a treatment plan, we’ll connect you with a past patient who had a similar condition and procedure.Get Started
“I am like the person I was before back problems. I feel like a new person. I can do all the things I did before. I never thought I would be able to do yard work and working out again but I’m back to doing whatever I want… I was quickly back to work with no limitations at all post-surgery!
Name: Christy F.
Diagnosis: Herniated Disc, Radioculopathy