North American Spine Locations
North American Spine operates at state-of-the-art surgical facilities in five metro locations across North America. That means that there is a surgical center within your reach where you will find the relief you’ve been searching for.
Learn More About Each Location
Nearly 70% of North American Spine patients travel to one of our facilities from outside their community. Why? Because getting the best possible spine care is worth so much more than a short trip to one of our locations.
- Our physicians have expertise in treating many spine conditions, including complex issues that your local physician may be unable to treat.
- Our physicians are minimally invasive specialists, unlike many traditional spine surgeons across the country.
- Our facilities offer advanced technologies and tools resulting in smaller incisions, more accuracy, lower infection rates, quicker recovery, and better surgical outcomes.
- Our patients receive an individualized treatment plan where they are matched with the best doctor for their specific needs.
- Our patients are given continual attention and support from a team of spine care experts from their first contact us until their full recovery.
Should you need to travel for your procedure, rest easy knowing that your travel plans, length of stay, procedure details, and physician will all be determined before you leave home. Your Patient Coordinator will provide hotel and airport recommendations, so you can stay close to the surgical facility and iron out all the details in advance. At many of our facilities, an on-site Patient Advocate will be there to greet you and make sure you are completely comfortable and stress-free the day of your procedure.
I am now almost a year and a half downstream from this procedure, and no more sciatica in my leg!!!
I had a bulging disc, sciatica, and annular tear damage. After my procedure, I'm back working at the fire station, playing golf, running, and doing anything and everything. PAIN FREE.
I have had ZERO pain since the procedure for my spinal stenosis. It feels like a new back – very solid and totally pain-free.