Contact us for a FREE medical review of your MRI or CT Scan.
We will review the results of your MRI or CT Scan and determine the best treatment plan for you.
Precision. Tiny incisions and high-definition imaging systems allow for pin-point accuracy, virtually no scarring, and almost zero risk of infection.
Agility. Advanced instrumentation allows surgeons to diagnose and treat multiple problems in one surgery, if necessary.
Quickness. Procedural time: 45 minutes to 3 hours, on average. Recovery time: a couple hours to a couple days.
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging or Herniated Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- And many more
- Back or neck pain with or without radiating leg/arm pain
- Back pain that involves the hips, buttocks or legs
- Weakness and/or numbness in the limbs
- Tiny incisions and zero to minimal scar tissue
- Diagnosis through HD camera
- Short outpatient procedure/no hospital stay
- Rapid recovery time
By The Numbers
- More than 8,000 patient success stories
- More than 95% of patients would recommend to a friend
- $0 – cost for an MRI Review
- 45 minutes to 3 hours procedural time.
Contact us today at (855) 404-2735, or take advantage of one of our free offers: