Your Spondylosis Headquarters
✓ World-class spondylosis physicians
✓ Covered by most private insurances
✓ Outstanding spondylosis results
Are you ready to start the process to back pain relief?
Symptoms of Spondylosis
Spondylosis has a range of symptoms as large as the conditions it encompasses. These broadly include:
Common symptoms of Spondylosis include:
- In the lumbar spine: pain, numbness, tingling, burning, and weakness in the lower back, buttocks, legs, and feet
- In the cervical spine: pain, numbness, tingling, burning, and weakness in the neck, arms, hands, and sometimes in the head
- In the thoracic spine (less common): pain in the mid or upper back, radiating through the stomach or chest, which patients often confuse for cardiovascular problems
Prior to having a surgical procedure to treat your spondylosis, conservative measures such as physical therapy, chiropractic, and steroid injections should be attempted. If these measures do not meaningfully relieve your pain, a North American Spine procedure may be in order.
Causes of Spondylosis
Spondylosis is what is often called a “secondary disorder,” meaning it is the result of other harmful processes. Here are common causes:
Additional common Spondylosis causes include:
- Age-related wear and tear, which can lead to Degenerative Disc Disease
- Other conditions, such as arthritis, bone spurs, herniated discs, spondylolisthesis and others
- Back or neck strain due to repetitive physical activity, poor posture, imbalances in the musculature, or heavy lifting
- Direct physical injury such as a car accident or fall
- Genetics, whether or not the symptoms appeared in your parents
Treatment of Spondylosis
North American Spine has successfully treated thousands of cases of spondylosis. Because we treat every patient as an individual, treatment plans will vary. To see a list of our procedures, click the button below.
Request a Free Review
I feel I have been given a new body, virtually without pain. All of my spondylosis and radiculopathy symptoms have been resolved to the point where I can again enjoy life.